TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING
1. Your pet can only be accepted for boarding if it is in good health and you are able to produce a Certificate or Vaccination card confirming your pet’s inoculations are up to date. All dogs must be vaccinated against Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus and canine leptospirosis. No dog can be accepted for boarding unless it has been inoculated. All dogs must be micro chipped.
2. Any current or ongoing problems with a pet’s health or temperament must be notified to us at the time of booking. We reserve the right to refuse any pet that we consider to be of an unreliable temperament, or sick at the start of boarding.
3. Shared accommodation – We will require your written permission to house more than one pet from the same household in shared accommodation. This should be presented upon arrival or emailed in advance.
4. Should it be necessary at our discretion for a vet to be called for any health condition existing prior to boarding, all fees incurred are the responsibility of the owner.
All pets should have been wormed and treated for fleas recently with a licenced veterinary product. Should any pet on arrival require treatment for internal or external parasites then a charge will be levied equivalent to the cost to us of the treatment required.
5. All pets boarded are insured whilst in our care, excluding fees or death in connection with any condition that existed prior to boarding; or the cost of cremation. For pets staying for more than 31 consecutive days there is an additional insurance cost which is charged on a monthly basis.
Our acceptance of your booking happens when we send you a booking confirmation by email, post or call you to confirm your booking, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. If we are unable to accept your booking we will inform you and you will not be charged. Any payments you have made to us for services not received will be refunded.
We reserve the right to charge a deposit when you request a booking. Booking deposits will be refunded where cancellations are made over 14 days before the day of arrival.
Fees are charged at a daily rate and should an animal be collected before the booked departure date, the reserved occupancy fee will be charged. Payment is due upon collection or the last day of the booking whichever is sooner.
Shared accommodation - Should we feel the need to separate your pets in the interest of the animal’s own safety, an extra day’s accommodation charge equal to the agreed daily rate at the start of the contract will be charged, for each additional accommodation used for each night the animals are separated.
Fees are payable as follows:
Stays less than 2 weeks - payable upon collection or the agreed departure date, whichever is the sooner.
Stays of up to 4 weeks – 50% is required at the time of booking with the remainder upon collection or the agreed departure date, whichever is the sooner.
Stays over 4 weeks – Payable 4 weekly in advance on a repeat cycle.
Payment by cash or BACS - Bramblewood Kennels, Lloyds Bank, 30-94-91, Account No: 20476860
Amendments to bookings – Changes to bookings must be advised at least 14 days prior to the start of the original booking. We may not be able to accommodate changes made within 14 days of the booking commencement.
Cancelling a booking – Bookings cancelled less than 14 days prior to the day of arrival will be charged for in full.
We reserve the right to rehome animals not collected within 14 days of the stated departure date if there is no communication from the owners or guardian and efforts to contact the owner fail.