Just a Few Formalities
Bramblewood Kennels, also referred-to as Bramblewood Boarding Kennels, is both owned and managed day to day by Diana Walker as its Sole Trader.
Diana Walker, and by extension as Bramblewood Kennels, is a sole trading entity given permission and licenced to operate out of otherwise through ::
- Bramblewood Boarding Kennels
- Bramblewood Farm
- Rydon Lane
- EX22 7HY
Bramblewood Kennels also has as a single secure online presence, found here at:This Link. Quoting, “Terms, Legalities and Conditions”
Please note, reservations are not confirmed bookings, Until you have received confirmation of your booking from us.
Any payments, whether missed, otherwise them being accrued as none application/service fees, as well as simply not wishing to use our secure online services, can be made via either ::
Cash on an agreed date, or BACs to,
- Lloyds Bank
- Bramblewood Boarding Kennels
- Sort Code: 30 – 94 – 91
- Account No: 20476860
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. Your pet can only be-accepted on or after any date booked for boarding if, it is in good health and you are able to produce a Certificate, and or Vaccination card, confirming your pet’s inoculations are up to date. All dogs must-be vaccinated against
- a. Distemper
- b. Hepatitis
- c. Leptospirosis
- d. Parvovirus, and
- e. Canine Leptospirosis
- No dog can be-accepted for boarding unless, it has-been inoculated. All dogs must be micro chipped.
- 2. All pets should-have been wormed, and treated for fleas, recently with a licenced veterinary product. Should any pet on arrival require treatment for any internal or external parasites then a charge will be levied equivalent to the cost to us for that treatment.
- 3. Any current or ongoing problems with one or more pet’s health, and or temperament, must be-notified to us at the time of booking. We reserve the right to refuse any pet that we consider to be of an unreliable temperament, and or are sick at the start of boarding.
- 4. Shared accommodation: we will require your written permission to house more than one pet from the same household in shared accommodation. This should either be-presented upon arrival or emailed in advance.
- 5. Should it be necessary, at our discretion, for a vet to be-called out for any health condition existing prior to boarding, all fees incurred are the responsibility of the owner.
- 6. All pet’s boarded are insured while in our care, excluding any general fees and or fees related to, otherwise as consequence of, death in connection with any condition that existed prior to boarding. For example:
- a. Treatment to prevent and or cure
- b. Treatment for putting out
- c. Post-mortem/Autopsy Investigation/Inquest
- d. Cremations
- 7. For pet’s staying for more than 31 consecutive days, there is an additional insurance cost which is charged on a monthly basis.
FEES :: AMENDMENTS
Acceptance and Contract: Our acceptance of your booking happens when we send you a booking confirmation by email, post or call you to confirm your booking, at which point a contract will come into existence between us (Bramblewood Kennels) and you (the Pet Owner). If we are unable to accept your booking, we will inform you and you will not be-charged. Any payments you have made to us for services not received, will be-refunded.
Deposits: We reserve the right to charge a deposit when you request a booking. Booking deposits will be-refunded where cancellations have been-made over 14 days before the day of arrival.
Fees are-charged at a daily rate: Should an animal be collected before the booked departure date, the remaining occupancy fee will still be chargeable. While payments can be-made in advance, otherwise on arrival, at the very latest, payment must be-provided upon collection or the last day of the booking.
Shared accommodation: Should we feel the need to separate your pets in the interest of the animal’s own safety, for each additional accommodation used for each night the animals are-separated, an extra day’s accommodation charge equal to the agreed daily rate at the start of the contract, will be-chargeable (Point 4, Terms and Conditions).
- Unless you have used our online facilities, otherwise have paid by BACs, fees in general are payable as follows:
- A. Stays less than 2 weeks: Fees are payable upon collection or the agreed departure date; whichever is the sooner.
- B. Stays between 2 and up to 4 weeks: A fee of 50percent from the total kennelling fee is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance shall be-cleared upon collection, or the agreed departure date; whichever is the sooner.
- C. Stays of 4 weeks and more: Fees are payable 4weekly in advance on a repeat cycle, which will include any additional insurance cost, (Point 7, Terms and Conditions).
Amendments to bookings: Changes to bookings must be-advised at least 14 days prior to the start of the original booking. We may not be able to accommodate changes made within 14 days of the booking commencement.
Cancelling a booking: Bookings cancelled less than 14 days prior to the day of arrival will be-charged for in full.
WARNING: Once all efforts have be made to contact either the dog’s owner, or guardian, via the communication channels provided, otherwise have not received communication from you as the pet’s owner or guardian. We reserve the right to rehome animals that have-not been collected within 14 days of the stated departure date.
Any fees accrued as consequence of such actions, whether during their extended stay and or rehoming will automatically be-passed onto the relevant owner or guardian once found or voluntarily made known to us.